Pages

Monday, October 14, 2013

Magpie Tales ~ Is this Home?



Tess has again, given us such an intriguing photo this week.  My thoughts went to so many places...but I landed on one and went with it.  At the Mag!!

Here is the image that she shared...




Here is my take on it...

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Is This Home?
 
 
It is such a shiny place!
So many smiling faces!
Am I staying?
Is that my bed?
 
It is such a shiny place!
So many smiling faces!
It feels so warm!
It smells so good!
 
It is such a shiny place!
So many smiling faces!
Can I eat now?
Is there any food?
 
It is such a shiny place!
So many smiling faces!
Am I staying?
Is that my bed/
 
 
Forever???
 
 
 
Have a wonderful and magical day!
Hugs your furry friends!!
Hugging you
 
SueAnn
 
 
 


9 comments:

  1. You certainly found this guy's softer feminine side! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your treatment brought out what is vulnerable in that dog's face. Beautifully done, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. makes me think of kids that are taken in...never quite secure in the fact that this could be theres....smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That’s dogs for you, always looking for food.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, I can hear him panting with joy!

    ReplyDelete