Pages

Monday, September 30, 2013

Magpie Tales ~ Que Sera Sera!


Another journey into the world of prose and art...offered to us by Tess at The Mag!  Come join us as we takes this weeks image and attempt to use it to craft our words to reflect it.

Here is the image...



And I just had to play of course....


 
 
 
 
 
Que SeRa SeRa
 
 
 
When I was just
a little girl
I asked my mommie
What will I be?
 
When I was just
a little girl
Will I be pretty?
Will I be rich?
 
When I was just
a little girl
She said
You will be
Lonely!
 
When I was just
a little girl
She said
You will be
Sad!
 
When I was just
a little girl
She said
You will be
Poor!
 
When I was just
a little girl
She said
You will be
All of these things!
 
When I was just
a little girl
She said
You will be
Happy!
Rich!
and Popular!
 
When I was just
a little girl
She said
You will be
and experience
it all!
Que SeRa SeRa!!
 
 
 
 
("Whatever Will Be, Will Be")
Music byJay Livingston
Lyrics byRay Evans
Published1956
LanguageEnglish
Original artistDoris Day
Recorded bymany artists

 
 
 
 
Have a fabulous and exciting day!
Hugging you
 
SueAnn
 
 

 

7 comments:

  1. you know..experiencing all of lifes up and downs lets you be pretty well rounded...if my mom had said it, it would be true today...smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For a second there, I was a little mad at the mom. And then all was well. Brilliant, indeed ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The full package! Just as it should be.

    =)

    ReplyDelete