Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

Magpie Tales ~



Tess over at The Mag, has again offered to us a intriguing image to use for our muse.

The image offered is...




I played but Blogger wouldn't show my picture right!   Sigh!
Hope you get the drift!



 
 
 
Just a Dream
 
 
I know who she is
She comes ever night.
Ever so quietly;
touching my heart.
 
I know who she is,
She comes every night.
Quietly creeping,
to my side...what a fright!
 
I know who she is,
She comes every night.
Telling me secrets
to get through the night.
 
I know who she is,
She comes every night.
Leaving behind,
her ethereal light!
 
I know who she is,
She comes every night.
you know her too;
it's Dawn's early light.
 
 
 
 
Have a blessed and magical day!
Hugging you
 
SueAnn
 
 

 

6 comments:

  1. I gasped. Because I do know who she is, and sometimes she wears a dress of sparkles that shimmers under sunlight. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. smiles...i like the reveal that it is dawn...sometimes she comes a bit too early for me...just saying...smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is nice..I know who she is..the early dawn light..hope for a new day...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could wait for her to come...

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dawn light .. How beautiful :)

    You have a lovely space here :) hope to visit more .

    ReplyDelete