Pages

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Magpie Tales ~ Shadows!



Another tale is woven as I view the newest image provided by Tess at The Mag today!  Here is the image...

Ponytail by Last Exit


Here is my take on this wonderful black and white image...

Shadows



Shadows Play

Shadows play;  unsettling her mind
chasing her dreams
haunting the night as she sleeps.
Shadows dark and sweet!

Shadows play; unsettling  her mind
seeking her days
dancing on sidewalks
tripping her feet as she walked!

Shadows play; unsettling her mind
running a line
making music in her head
ruling her
causing a rhythm of it's own!

Shadows play; unsettling her mind
fearing discovery of her act
hiding the guilt
slaughtering him has it's day!

Shadows play; unsettling her mind
death was easy
coming so quick
relishing the blood as it ran!
  

Have a bountiful and glorious day!
Hugging you
SueAnn

13 comments:

  1. dang sue ann....errr...hope the doc is ok...smiles...but i can see the blood running...reminding me not to make you mad...

    lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow--the repetition works so well here--just adds so much to the intensity of the piece

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I like this little story here, and the repeating form that makes the ending more surprising. Interesting manipulations of the image too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooooh ... shadow play is not for sissies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow I love the intensity and repetition and the end just jumped out! Great job =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm avoiding any and all shadows today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A new blog for you I see. Very nice indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. "slaughtering him has it's day!

    Shadows play; unsettling her mind
    death was easy
    coming so quick
    relishing the blood as it ran!"

    I hope you know that the clock I'm supposed to use to time my exercise routine is going to get it. Now you've made its demise poetic ;-D

    I love it when your inject a bit of ruthlessness into your art...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Who knows what's hiding in the shadows? I shall certainly be careful to avoid them now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So unsettling... But so necessary cor evolution , both personal and collective... Over time we hopefully get better at handling higher voltages...cheers Sueanne

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the route the shadowed mind took. Darkly drawn into it!

    ReplyDelete