Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

Magpie Tales ~ In My Head!



Here is the prompt offered by Tess over at The Mag.  It is done by Picasso...

Faun, Horse, and Bird, 1936
Pablo Picasso


And here is my "take" on his image....








In my Head

Thoughts swirl
nightmares end...
only to begin again!

Thoughts whirl
dreams snarl...
only to surround me!

Thoughts swirl
gone from my life....
only strife!

Thoughts whirl
round and round....
causing my heart to pound!

Thoughts neverending
suffocating ...
took my love away!


SueAnn@2013




Make sure and visit The Mag and see the other artists work.

Have a creative and imaginative day!
Hugging you

SueAnn

10 comments:

  1. oh so true on how those thoughts can swirl...and they will def rob you as well...ha...i really like what you did with this picture...

    ReplyDelete
  2. nicely done SueAnn.....thanks for sharing your words

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can feel the anguish here. I enjoyed the rhyme and repetition throughout. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your colourway would make a great print on silk chiffon - all floaty...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully phrased, beautifully formed...

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Thoughts swirl
    nightmares end...
    only to begin again!"

    Love the beginning of this. Fits so well with the abstract images you created from the one Tess provided. Very creatively done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whirling and swirling - that sound like a nightmare to me too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nightmares that take our loves away... *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those pesky middle of the night thoughts...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sometimes it's hard to stop the swirling thoughts.

    ReplyDelete