Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter ~ On this day......





On This Day


Can you imagine...
What it was like?
Was it day
or
Was it at night?

Can you imagine...
What it was like?
What would you say
or
What was it like?

Can you imagine....
What it was like?
Did the earth tremble
or
Did  darkness fight?

Can you imagine....
What it was like?
Was there deep silence?
or
Was there at mighty shout?

Can you imagine....
What it was like?
Tell me your story
and
Tell me of light!


SueAnn @2013



Have a beautiful and glorious day, dear ones!
Happy Easter
Hugging you
SueAnn



3 comments:

  1. it has to be a pretty intense day for all i imagine...if for no other reason than the looks on the faces when he walks in...smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Tell me your story
    and
    Tell me of light!"

    You always make me smile, dear SueAnn. And make me "imagine what it was like."

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete