Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

Magpie Tales ~ The Snows Came!!



Visit The Mag....a fun challenge this week and lots of entries!!  Here is the painting Tess offered this week..

Winds of History by Jacek Yerka


This painting took me in so many directions!  Ha!  But one jumped out at me !!!  Here is my take on the painting...



2013

The snows came...
 She watched!
changing the landscape...
She cried!
altering time.
So cold!

The snows came....
 She was aware!
reality modified...
 She paused!
time hesitated.
Beautiful!

The snows came....
She searched!
atmosphere laden....
She planned!
heavy with flakes.
Blinding!

The snows came....
 She tried!
covering plans....
 She wondered!
time hesitates.
Pausing!

The snows came....'
She decided!
purposes abandoned....
She sighed!
lives changed.
Breathe!

The snows came....
She wept!
suddenly melting....
She laughed!
oozing with grime.
Tragic!

The snows came....
She discovered!
cars revealed....
She deserted!
plans restored.
Finally!



(Trying something different!  Fun stretch!)




Have a creative and imaginative and warmer day!
Hugging you
SueAnn





15 comments:

  1. Inventive, skillful and kinda neat...

    ReplyDelete
  2. smiles....really cool bit of story telling sueann...and i love the face overlay on the pic...reminds me of a novel cover...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The snow came and you kept it warm anyway ;-)

    I love what you did with the image. It would make a lovely book cover, methinks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you did with the picture and the repetition works so well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just for you, I've added a changed image to me Mag post - but it's not a patch on your delightful one! LOL ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your take on the prompt. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed every direction you took with this one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was a fun experiment and I love what you did with the art, too.

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The painting is beautiful and I liked your take on it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Much prettier lady than our Ada! lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the overlay of the two pictures, brings a whole knew take to the image. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete