Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

Magpie Tales ~ Shadows on his mind!



Happy February!!  New challenge pic from The Mag!  So make sure you go on over and visit the others answers to this weeks' challenge!  The pic this week is...



Altered...



And my take on it....




Shadows


 Seeping into my mind;
crawling up my spine,
shadows of you....
shadows of us...
paralyzing!

Seeping into my mind;
crawling up my spine,
memories of you....
memories of us...
mesmerizing!

Seeping into my mind;
crawling up my spine,
coloring my day....
tinting my moments...
texturizing!

Seeping into my mind;
crawling up my spine,
paralizing!
mesmerizing!
texturizing!

Seeping into my mind;
crawling up my spine,
celebrating love....
surrounded by moonlight...
Constructing a dream!
Loving you!




Have a magical and blessed day!
Hugging you
SueAnn





6 comments:

  1. isnt it interesting the duality of shadows....they do some good but are mostly attributed with the bad....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the shadow play in your altered version ... hugging you back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tenderly sentimental. Or sentimentally tender...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice treatment to the image and great lines too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Memories of us...
    tinting my moments..."

    Beautiful and touching...

    ReplyDelete