Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

Magpie Tales ~ When I saw her face.....



We have a new image over at The Mag for this week!  It is a portrait which is beautifully done!!  So our task is to express our thoughts with words and I chose to also express it with image.

This is the image...

image by Daniel Murtagh


Here is my take on it...




and...



When I saw her face...

 Surprised,
 eyes clouding; 
I became a hostage.
No longer in control.
Frozen!

Surprised,
heart crashing;
 overcome.
Feet stopped!
Cemented!

 Surprised,
 body shook;
speechless.
Lost!
Silence!

Surprised,
jumbled;
 confused.
Uncertain!
Doubtful!

Surprised,
yearning;
reaching out.
Hopeful.
Determined!

Surprised,
she smiled;
welcoming.
Moving forward.
Relieved!

Surprised,
thirty-nine years;
together.
Still breathless.
Amazed!

 



SueAnn @ 2013



Have an imaginative and dreamy day!
Hugging you
SueAnn

8 comments:

  1. 39 years together...now that is a testament...smiles....i know that feeling too...on seeing her...smiles...

    really like your first variation with the quote across it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Surprised" .. delightful tale of a Mag!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A surprise in this day in age for sure....lovely SueAnn! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. From dreary to dreamy; it's just a letter away...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your visual take and the words made me think of Love in the Time of Cholera. Powerful.

    By the way, I didn't participate in this one because all I could think of started with 'nipple' *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done. Congrats on 39yrs!

    Anna :o]

    ReplyDelete