Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

Magpie Tales ~ Gossamer dreams!!



Go and visit all the wonderful writers over at The Mag!  Such a challenging photo Tess has offered as the prompt for this week!!  Her choices always confounds and amazes us all at the same time!!  Fun and definitely stretches the Muse!

Here is the pic she offered...



And here is what I did with it...



and...





 Gossamer Dreams


Coffee and Beer;
patterns so clear...
traveling in time
Remember!

Coffee and Beer;
thoughts so near....
memories in shadows
Surrounded!

Coffee and Beer;
allow me my dear...
sharing the moment
Enchanted!

Coffee and Beer;
secrets whispered in ear....
touching on fantasy
Keepsakes!

Coffee and Beer;
coming so near....
revealing the past
Unsettled!
 
Coffee or Beer;
come over here....
sit by my side
Revealing!

Coffee and Beer;
Wine or Champagne...
toasting the memories
Salute'!




Have a rich and wonderful day!
Hugging you
SueAnn

 

 
 

9 comments:

  1. i will toast with coffee more these days....smiles...i love your variations...i think the second one the best as i love the texture you put on it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toasting the memories, yes! Just don't mix the ocffee with the beer.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed your poem ... didn't begin to drink coffee until I was in my 30's!! Beer is another story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I can't decide if I'm craving a coffee...or a beer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi SueAnn, well it is definately a coffee day around here, got to stay warm somehow. Sorry I have not been around, but I always think of you and wonder what you are making and doing. hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She certainly looks as though she's surrounded by her memories and dreams - I'll drink to that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love mem ories for sure....nd love your words thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved the images and the clever way you carried through with coffee and beer to wine and champagne.

    ReplyDelete