Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A New Year!



A New Year!

It begins;
with the strike of the gong!
Dropping of the crystal ball,
hats and noise makers;
a new start!

It begins;
with wishes and promises!
Sharing a kiss,
hugs and laughter;
a new start!

It begins;
dancing the night away!
Throwing streamers,
confetti in the air;
a new start!

It begins;
with a word!
A motivating word,
encouraging a life;
a new start!

It begins;
anew!!



SueAnn@2013


My word for 2012 is........COMPLETE!!    It was my word last year...but the tasks I had set before me are still unfinished....so it is my word yet again!

Have a marvelous and festive day!
Hugging you
SueAnn

1 comment:

  1. lets hope that energy of the turning page carries forward throughout the year....smiles...happy new year sueann...complete sounds like a great word for the year...

    ReplyDelete