Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

Magpie Tales ~



We have a wonderful challenge this week.  A pic of a sculpture by Man Ray...

object to be destroyed


Here is my take on it...




What she said


When she told me
love neverending
forever
She smiled!

When she told me
friends forever
complete
She smiled!

When she told me
hold me tight
forever
She smiled!

When she told me
she was leaving
goodbye
She smiled!

When she told me
I see her eyes
no tears
She smiled!


SueAnn @2012

Have a creative and imaginative day!

Visit The Mag when you have a moment!  Some wonderful words have been shared!

Hugging you
SueAnn

10 comments:

  1. makes me wonder whether or not to trust that smile...smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, you capture it so well. Odd how sometimes forever can be 6 months, 3 weeks and 3 days...

    ReplyDelete
  3. indeed you captured this well...thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. If eyes are the window to the soul, smiles are the cloak... if we choose to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If eyes are the window to the soul, smiles are the cloak... if we choose to.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SueAnn: "Have a creative and imaginative day!" Which is exactly the kind of day you seem to have had. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seems like she is omnipresent , thanks

    ReplyDelete