Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Work in Progress ~ Mixing it up!!



Well, my arts and craft show is just around the corner and I thought I would show you some of the items I have been working on.....






'Art doll...wood, iron, copper, rabbit fur, vintage doll's head, beads, lace and paper flowers.  My homage to the American Indian.  Still working on headpiece.







Mixed media collage, fabric, copper, scrapbook paper, copper leaves, handmade paper, beads and wool fiber.




Natural fiber wreaths, bird's nests, fabric flowers, twigs and graphic sign.\

There is some of my items, soon to be for sale.  Love my doll..she is such and unusual statement.

Have a magical and blessed day!

Hugging you
SueAnn

2 comments:

  1. nice...i love the picture...the tree and its very cool...the boy piece is interesting, much different than anything else i have seen by you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the doll, nicely a little creepy. and I always like your collages.

    ReplyDelete