Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Random Tuesday ~ Pain and Fashion!!




Sorry I missed last Random...but I was battling a migraine...ALL WEEK!  Now I am battling blogger!!
Ha!  It wouldn't let me post on my regular blog!?  Mystery!  Sooooo...we are posting here!  And the migraine...finally broke on last Saturday!!  Sheesh!!

So not much to randomize about this week....just a pillow and pain meds and ice packs.  Oh, and Sunday, met my grandkids and daughter in law in town and went shopping.  A very special trip indeed.  Time to pick out a homecoming dress!!  Woot!!  This one is for Georgia...the youngest of my granddaughters.  She will be 17 on October 3rd!!  Happy Birthday honey!! 

We had a blast!!  Here are the dresses she tried on...


Cute dress but not the one she wanted

Just didn't fit her right!
The winner!!


So she chose the short blue one and it fit her perfectly!!  Adorable!!  Then we shopped for shoes and jewelry.  She found a wonderful pair of silver sparkly shoes with five inch heels!!!  Oh my!  Now we are styling for sure.  Found an adorable pair of earrings and a flashy ring.  She is ready to go. 

Dr. John and I are traveling to Gallup next weekend to photograph the occasion of her first formal dance.  It is also her birthday so we will be celebrating for sure!!

We all, the girls that is, went out to lunch at the Flying Star...yummy!!  We saved room for dessert....to die for baked goods!!  This capped off our day and we declared it a success!  So fun!




Saturday, Dr. John and I went to town to run our weekly errands and and then I watched Michigan State get creamed!!  Ha!!

Been working on lots of art projects...getting ready for the art and craft show...November 3rd!!  I mean, seriously, it is October!!!  Time is flying for sure.

I have been taking pics of the items I have been working on...and I will share them on Thursday!!

Hey!  I have two pumpkins on the vine!!!  Yay!!!  I will post some pics next week!!

Well, would you believe...this is it!  I have nothing more to randomize about!  Damn migraine!!

Make sure you stop by Stacy's at Stacy Uncorked and see the other Randomizers!!  We have some new members...fun, fun, fun!!  Go look or better yet...join in!!

Have a magical and blessed day!
Hugging you

SueAnn


6 comments:

  1. looking forward to the art on wednesday and ack on the migraine....glad you are feeling better....the dresses are cute...i like the one she settled on....hope the rest of your week goes well sue ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry about your migraine - glad you're feeling better. Your granddaughter is gorgeous - and I LOVE the dress she picked out! Can't wait to see what you've been working on! :)


    Crazy Christmas in September, Maytag and Oster Rock, and a Pessimistic Princess Nagger

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate migraines!!! She looks adorable in blue. My oldest granddaughter will be 14 Oct. 8th, but she's built like a brick... house! I mean dang girl! I told her to stop growing so much, but whatcha gonna do! I miss my baby girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, sorry! I'm your latest follower. Very nice to meet you and thanks for sharing your memorable pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yuck to migraines. I only ever get them for about a day - can't imagine a whole week!
    Cute dresses! I miss having reasons to dress up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thinking about five-inch heels is giving me migraines. I'm glad your head is feeling better. I hope your babe has a blast tomorrow and you take lots of pictures.

    Blogger has been bipolar lately...

    ReplyDelete