Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

Magpie Tales ~ The last dance!!



This week at The Mag....the image prompt...


Venus and The Sailor, 1925, by Salvador Dali


My take on it...





The Last Dance

One, two, three...
watching our feet.
Four, five, six...
Pick up sticks!
Glide!

One, two, three...
watching our feet.
Four, five, six...
Wetting my lips!
Sway!

One, two, three...
watching our feet.
Four, five, six...
Swivel my hips!
Dip!

One, two, three...
watching our feet.
Four five, six...
Last tender kiss!
Sigh!

One, two, three...
watching our feet.
Four, five, six...
Leaving my side!
Cry!

One, two, three...
watching my feet.
Four, five, six...
Standing alone!
Why?

SueAnn@2012


Have an imaginative and creative day!
Hugging you
SueAnn


11 comments:

  1. awww...sad to be left alone on the dance floor..and you repetition makes me think of when i have to think to much about the steps before finding the freedom within the dance...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my heart is a little broken. I was there crying on the dance floor, too ;-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quite imaginative and creative response to the prompt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fatal to watch your feet when dancing! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perhaps all the counting. Some just like to do their own thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw. Not alone for long, I hope.

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The dancing form you use to tell this sad tale works very well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Should be watching each other eyes, maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  9. So funny - love that they are watching their feet! Maybe because I would have to dance like that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are pretty pics...and words to go with it

    ReplyDelete