Pages

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Magpie Tales!!! The mag 128....I know!!



Our image to work with this week is..,




I know...don't remind me!


I know she is gone....
you don't have to remind me.
Yes!  She left.
Don't look at me that way!
I
I know she is gone....
Did you have to cry?
Yes!  She left.
Do you have to cry?

I know she is gone...
Turn off the tears!!
Yes!   She left.
I don't know....

I know she is gone....
Maybe she will come back.
Yes!  She left.
But I just don't know!!!!

I know she is gone....
And took her with her!
Yes!  They both left.
Leaving us all alone.
  day
 I know they are gone...
Daisy is gone
Yes!  She left.
And Mary is gone too!

I know
Don't cry
I will try
to get them back!!

Sigh!!


SueAnn@2012


Have a magical and blessed day!
Hugging you

SueAnn




17 comments:

  1. very sad and poignant-this very thing happened to one of my brothers- the only thing in the house that was left was his dog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sad and despairing situation ~ Good one ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good grief, everyone is making me cry today. ;)

    Having been there once......oh, so true.
    Dogs are honest with their feelings.......

    Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww...so sad...even the pups feels her absense...and that def does happen...great pick up of the words on the wall....felt piece....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope springs eternal! Of she will return.... thank you for sharing, SueAnn. Trying to get the dog to understand..... not an easy task. =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do hope she returns... it breaks my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  7. At least she left him the dog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh really sad and so sensitively written. Thank you.

    Anna :o]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dogs have emotions too. Sometimes we fail to notice. Nicely crafted Sue!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pass me the tissues, quick...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maybe she will............make me cry!!! Oh no!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My Ralphy and Beau are gone as well...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nicely written....repetition showing the angst.....

    ReplyDelete
  14. that's sad. i hope he can win them back. nicely written...

    JJrod'z

    ReplyDelete