Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

Magpie Tales....Sorting it out!



Welcome to another challenge being offered this week by The Mag!!  The image to ponder is...

Parke Harrison


slightly altered





Sort it out


If I move carefully,
and take my time;
sorting  piece by piece,
standing on a dime.

If I move quietly,
and hold my breath;
listening to sounds within sounds,
standing in the depth.

If I move determinedly,
and leave nothing unturned;
handling each and every one,
standing as I learned.

If I move immediately,
and let nothing be undone;
sorting out the chaff,
standing up as one.

If I move tomorrow,
and watch the setting sun;
slipping below the horizon,
then my day is done.


SueAnn @ 2012



Have a creative and imaginative day!
Hugging you
SueAnn

9 comments:

  1. if i move tomorrow is an interesting line in this sue ann...i think if we are intentional about the things we do, we will see things much different

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely and gentle, i very much enjoyed your work. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many wonderful lines in this SueAnn! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All we can do is take life one step at a time. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this. And I especially like it with the music box.

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Slow and easy wins the race, but sometimes a person has to spread his wings and disrupt te status quo.
    rel

    ReplyDelete
  7. The 'if I' lines repeated in this way really work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like a magpie in his nest sorting treasure ! . Very clever

    ReplyDelete