Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Light makes all the difference!





Journey of Light and Color

I have traveled through so many rooms.
Wandering within each one;
Smothering my thoughts with dreams.
A state of turmoil and strife;
With relief!  I am free from those rooms
Free from the prison of those dreams.
Now I am a seeker of color and light
What a delightful adventure.
Red and blue; green and yellow
Saturated with light from within
Painted in color without.
Wonderful color; wonderful light;
Resting with me!
Enjoying the harmony.
Turning my face to the sun
Feeling the warmth
Now I feel like dancing;
No more sorrow for me.
Shame is but a memory;
Confidence holds my hand!

written by SueAnn Lommler
@2009

May your day be filled with words and creative thoughts!
Have a magical and blessed day!!
Hugging you
SueAnn

2 comments:

  1. nice...i am glad confidence has found you and that you are now free of those dreams...

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Smothering my thoughts with dreams." What an outstanding line, my friend. I might have to allude to it some day.

    ReplyDelete